As global concern about the current COVID-19 outbreak grows, we’re doing our best to keep our Patients, visitors and staff healthy and safe in the workplace while also minimising the disruptions to our day-to-day operations.
- We are following all current government guidelines when it comes to COVID-19 and we remain open as usual! The safety and well-being of our patients, staff & visitors is our number one concern which is why we as a business are taking extra precautions to help ensure this.
- We have hand sanitation units installed throughout our practice and ask that all of our patients and visitors please use them whilst inside our practice.
- Alongside our existing cleaning schedule, our staff are performing hourly cleaning duties including disinfecting all door handles, pin pads, chairs, equipment, etc.
- As ever, we are keen to ensure you have the best experience possible when visiting us. We ask that all patients please leave any glasses frames they try on whilst in store on the sides so that they can be properly sanitised before returning to our shelves.
- As always, our testing rooms and equipment are thoroughly sanitised between tests, maintaining the high standards that you are used to from us.
- If you have symptoms of Coronavirus infection (COVID-19), however mild, do not leave your home for 7 days from when your symptoms started.
We’re closely monitoring the situation and know that misinformation and fear can spread more virulently than the virus itself. We understand the current outbreak is worrying, and we want to take a moment to share the ways we can all help keep ourselves and each other safe and reassure our patients that we are taking all possible precautions within the practice.
Mark Darling Eyecare.
For NHS information on COVID-19 : https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
For the COVID-19 NHS 111 service : https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19/
For up to date information on the virus and action being taken by the government : https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public